Blake's Pick 5 - A Perfect Circle

The newest album from A Perfect Circle, eMOTIVE. I'm listening to the album right now and I like it better after each song.
"Described by APC’s Maynard James Keenan as “a collection of songs about war, peace, love and greed,” the astonishing set blends all-new original material with a provocative selection of cover versions. The tracks chosen bridge three decades of protest songs, spanning an array of genres – hardcore punk and heavy metal, new wave and Delta blues, folk rock and rhythm & blues. Among the insurgent classics reinterpreted on “eMOTIVe” are John Lennon’s “Imagine,” Marvin Gaye’s “What’s Going On,” Memphis Minnie’s blues stomper, “When The Levee Breaks” (made famous by Led Zeppelin)..." --http://www.aperfectcircle.com/
Listen to: Imagine (WindowsMediaPlayer)
-hope you have a good sound system

1 comment:
Yeah, that's a pretty good album. Way better than 13th Step, I thought.
-rt
Post a Comment