Monday, February 27, 2006

Things overheard...

...while eating supper in the Riddel Centre:

Boy: "Do you think it would be hard to sleep around with a bunch of girls?"
Girl: "Why are you asking me?"
Boy: "I just wanted to know if it would be hard to"
Girl: "I don't know. Maybe."

-umm. Not the witty banter one expects within the ivory tower that is the UofR. I guess he should hang around JD's more.

4 comments:

tee said...

Quit evesdropping on my conversations! And yes Blake, it would be easy for you to sleep with lots of girls...I'l give you some names, like Farley...

Blake said...

yeah, see, Terri might be a little too easy, if you know what I mean. lol

Seriously, the guy was considering it like it was an option that he could just choose to start doing. "I'll think I'll will be a whore today."

...mzzwu

Anonymous said...

It is an option because he said "a bunch of girls", not "a bunch of super models". He didn't specify that they had to be attractive in any way. In blues brothers they wrecked a bunch of cars, but none of them were worth much. He could be planning on doin' the worm with every fugo he can find.

Anonymous said...

Actually that's more or less what I'd expect from an average first-year university student.

-rt

Search This Blog

whos.amung.us

hit counter