Friday, May 26, 2006

Mucus

I just coughed something into my eye. I don't know how it's possible. But it hurts now and kinda gross. I hope I don't die from it. And what's with all the mucus. After a billion years of evolution you'd think there'd be a better way to be sick. Current Kleenex count:22. I bet the the kleenex companies are holding back the cure for the common cold just like the oil companies and fuel cells. They're making a profit on our suffering. Is that legal? Oh well, booze and mabye a few fireworks tonight will cure my cold.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ugh. Dude, that's why you cover your mouth when you cough. Is this cold because of last night?

-rt

Blake said...

See, covering my mouth was the problem cause it reflected off my hand. And I had the cold previously.

Search This Blog

whos.amung.us

hit counter