Tuesday, July 04, 2006

spooning soup into his mouth...!?

-I get this wierd spam in my UofR email and they make no sense what so ever. There's a gif file attached so I assume it's some sort of virus, but the text is odd. I wonder if I put them all together if they'd be some sort of code. This is the text of the email:

" Ill leave you alone now. late night "I was actually thinking of you,she said, spooning soup into his mouth and then professionally wiping away a dribble, from the comer with a napkin. Because if you want me to, Ill go.

If she had insisted on testifying in her own behalf at her trial, Paul thought, her lawyer probably would have shot her to shut her up. The one shallow drawer spilled out. Im feeling depressed today. Paul has to leave the circle. "In a case like that, Daniel did. The clipping from the January 14th Camera showed her blank, stonelike face rendered in newsprint dots below a headline which read: NEW HEAD MATERNITY WARD NURSE NAMED. He put the towel aside, flexed the hand for awhile (the first few times made him grimace with pain, but then the hand began to limber up), and started to write again. six tangy hither cargill ante rocco tipoff corvus aspheric deuterate deify mesopotamia benedikt dais wealthy asteroidal compressor duress senegal aroma dingo tackle daley cell breakup column fourth countermen lordosis emeriti rasp egocentric operatic taut populism anaerobic drove "

-I wonder what it means?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This kinda scares me.

Search This Blog

whos.amung.us

hit counter