Saturday, June 16, 2007

Resurrection

I guess I've been neglecting my blog for the last couple months and I figured I should either give it up or keep posting and I've had it too long to just quit now. So back at it.

I finished reading "Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep?" by Philip K. Dick this morning and I have to say I really liked it. It was different. Dystopian without being depressing and you have to pay attention because everything will suddenly shift and you have to go back to make sure you didn't skip a page somewhere. I'll have to find Blade Runner again and watch it. I think I have a new set of books I should read now. I've been rereading the ones I have but the stories are the same as before. Sometimes you can read a book and notice new things so the story becomes slightly different but I guess I've read them too often now.

Paul Potts
makes it to the semi finals. Who'da thunk on a pop tv show that an opera singer would be the most popular?

This is a brilliant idea! And if they can incorporate solar panels to cool it so you could collect water all day...wow. Would it be affordable though?

No comments:

Search This Blog

whos.amung.us

hit counter