Thursday, August 09, 2007

roomate returns

Since Blair won't let us comment on him coming back I thought I thought I'd make a post just for that reason. Leave your comments here.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I sure am glad I won't be here when he gets back. The rest of you will have to deal with him. Suckers!

Blair said...

It's just a countdown timer that I added to the page layout. It's not actually a post... Glad to see that I'm on your minds though.

Blake said...

When are you planning on getting back? I need a day to clean up because I've been a slob for the last couple weeks. You might have to spend an extra night in S.S. Marie.

Blair said...

I think I'll actually be back Sunday cuz I left Montreal today. I'm in Sudbury right now. Thunder Bay tomorrow, Regina Sunday. Get scrubbin!

Search This Blog

whos.amung.us

hit counter