Tuesday, August 23, 2005

An open letter to...



These are pretty funny, in an "That would apply to my situation" kinda way. Damn my dopelganger!


AN OPEN LETTER
TO MY DOPPELGäNGER.

August 8, 2005

Dear Doppelgänger,

So, it sounds like you're in town? Because people keep telling me they saw me places where I wasn't. It's kind of funny, I guess, and I'm trying to be a good sport about it, but it's also kind of freaking my shit.

I'll confess I'm a little unclear on the doppelgänger parameters. Are you, like, punking me? Or are we on equal footing here? Exactly who is the doppel and who is the gänger? If we meet, will we explode? ... http://www.mcsweeneys.net/links/openletters/8doppelganger.html


and one that every guy should write (including me)

A N O P E N L E T T E R T O
M Y F I R S T F I V E G I R L F R I E N D S .

June 16, 2004

Dear Holly, Kathy, Kelly, Nicole, and the other Kelly,

Look, I'll come straight to the point. I'm sorry I didn't know where the clitoris was, or, more to the point, where your clitorises were. I was a horrible wreck of...
http://www.mcsweeneys.net/links/openletters/firstfive.html

Also check out http://www.mcsweeneys.net/

No comments:

Search This Blog

whos.amung.us

hit counter