Thursday, November 03, 2005

Worst cab ride EVER!!

I'm in Newport News, Virginia and there's noone here to bitch to except my blog, so here it is.

My prof says I should take the airport limo shuttle to the hotel. It's better than a cab. So fine, I pay the girl at the stand. Then the car shows up, the driver tries to open the trunk, but it doesn't pop open. So he climbs heaves on it and gets it open eventually. Then he props it open with a broom. Strike 1. I get into the cab and you can smell nothing but antifreeze. This is after I have a nsaty sinus headache from the plane landing. Strike 2. And it's a 45 minute drive to Newport News from the airport in Norfolk. I swear he had one foot on the gas and one on the brake and was using them both at the same time. Not to mention the fact that is was only running on 7 of 8 cylinders. Strike 3. Then as we miss the turn for the hotel, the engine light and the battery light come on. I'm contemplating exiting the vehicle at the next stop light, but there wasn't one. So here I am now in my hotel room tired, grumpy and hungry. I'm going to eat now and consider sending my prof a snide email.

No comments:

Search This Blog

whos.amung.us

hit counter