I can't stop salivating! Help me!!

Nigela's Christmas Bites are on The Food Network right now and it is impossible to stop drooling on myself. My god, everything she makes looks good (not to mention herself) and its all stuff that I can make if I could somehow find all the things she uses. I think she is the one person that could make me fat. The old adage "the way to a man's heart is through his stomach" definitely applies here. I could care less if she's 10 to 20 years older than me, I'd marry her in a second if she cooked like that all the time. Hell even some of the time. I make a mean roast myself. (It's taking forever to write this post, I can't take my eyes off the TV except during commercials)
note: the shortest way to a man's heart is through the ribs, it's just faster going through the stomach.

1 comment:
Done in a crock pot. Mmmm. And mashed potatoes. With lots of gravy. From scratch. I love to drown potatoes in gravy, but it's gotta be from the drippings. Saute some flower, add the juice and water to taste. Medium heat and stir 'till thick. None of this out of the package junk.
Post a Comment