Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Bite me, Anonymous




Since the internet has been kinda quiet lately and there hasn't been anything to post. Really, the internet is just mostly porn now anyway. I've had to go forth and create new and interesting things. Or really, just find and use, but anyway. I present for your examination

Blender 3D

It's neat. It's an open source (free)3D rendering program. It's kinda hard to use at first, but if you use the tutorials, espex the WikiBook, it's a really powerful program. I created the image of the lightguide I've been designing using it. Check it out! People have made movies using it as well as video game stuff. It's a super powerful program.

World's first Open Movie (The result of this project will be a short movie, which will be distributed under the Creative Commons license which means it will be freely available worldwide for public viewing and redistribution without royalty demands or written permission from the original copyright owners.), Elephants Dream.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's pretty cool. The lightguide looks like a ... you know.

-rt

Blake said...

a bullet. it looks like a bullet. I wish everyone would stop comparing it to a...you know. Though that is a very efficient design as well

Search This Blog

whos.amung.us

hit counter