This day in history...
Woooo!! past the 2000 visitor mark. Smokin'.
1521 - Ferdinand Magellan and his crew reached Guam and were greeted by the Chamorros.
1869 - Dmitri Mendeleev (pictured) presented the first Periodic Table of Elements to the Russian Chemical Society.
...yeah, I haven't posted in a bit. Been busy but I'll have stuff to post in a bit.

4 comments:
I never know where to reply to people's comments on my blog...
1) Yeah, Starbucks...very little responsibility for now, meh...and the free drinks when I work are very very good
2) Thanks, I was a little shocked to hear back from the College of Law so soon.
I just usually reply in the comments that they commented in. You could also just email me. I don't know your's.
Yeah, its too bad you guys had to go back early 'cause of the weather. But that's awesome with the law school things. I'll know someone that's a doctor so if I fall down and hurt myself someone can fix me, and then I can sue whoever made me hurt myself for millions, or someone to defend me if I broke something expensive.
uktcjyz
Geez, this website has gone downhill FAST!!!
phah. I say phah on you. Its just the internet has been extraordinairily dull lately and there has not been anything fit to post.
tpzzcl
Post a Comment