Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Why couldn't this wait?

I leave today on yet another jaunt to JLab in Virginia. I get to present some of my analysis to the GlueX collaboration. Except it's not done and some of the numbers I have aren't as good as people were hoping the were going to be. I hope they weren't expecting it to be finished though I think most people know it isn't. Plus there's still a lot of work to be done. Now I just have to put my presentation in 4 different places so I can get it if something screws up.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would go with 5 different places.

Sam said...

I'm sure it will be fine! good luck and safe trip!

rt said...

Good luck. So this means you are getting somewhere on your thesis?

-rt

Blake said...

Thesis!? What thesis?

Anonymous said...

I see ...

Does it mean you almost have something to consider writing a thesis about?

-rt

Blake said...

Well, the BCal beam test analysis will be part of it and then this analysis I'll be doing in the fall for E852 will be the rest of it I think.

Search This Blog

whos.amung.us

hit counter