Friday, March 30, 2007

I too enjoy scones and tea

My talk's at 9am this morning. I think everything should go ok. They just need the timing resolution as a deliverable for a report at the end of April so the get money for things from the DOE ($millions). I have to say I like having my scone and black tea at Starbucks in the morning. Too bad it still feels like 5am for me when I get up. Damn time differences.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So how did it go?

-rt

Blake said...

People had more suggestions than questions about the analysis, so that was good I guess. That's the point of these meetings anyway. They didn't seem so happy that it wasn't done but they'll just have to live with it. At least since there seems to be a rush to get the work done lots of people are willing to help.

Search This Blog

whos.amung.us

hit counter