Home.
Home sweet home. Now I have 2 weeks to finish my analysis and write a report so it can be reviewed by the collaboration and then JLab before it's submitted to the DOE. No pressure. And I only have to finish an assignment, mark labs and lab finals in the mean time. And then my final will be immediately afterwards. Hopefully we can have that as late as possible. Shit.
Oh and they upgraded Desktop Defender. It's harder now. They added a new type of creature and modified the freeze tower. And they don't appear in a straight line.

1 comment:
oooh :D im excited for the new desktop defender challenge! too bad I wont have time to try it out till the long weekend
sounds like we are both in the same boat for homework! good luck with that one! yours sounds even worse than mine.. altho that could just be because I'm starting to care less and less about mine :P
Post a Comment