It just doesn't like me.
I seem to have the ability to make a computer crash with no effort what so ever. Every computer I touch somehow manages to crash for unexplainable reasons. I got my laptop back yesterday and within 30 seconds of turning it on it crashes! No blue screen of death just blackness. The computer tech said he had it running all week and it never crashed once. He had a movie looping the entire time too. I get it and just turn it on and boom. Someone is getting a phone call. But if it never crashed I guess I can't blame him since nothing was wrong with it when he had it. Maybe it's the hard drive or Windows itself. Frig. I don't know. I would like for once for something in my life to be simple and straightforward. Well, back to studying. Exam on Friday. Then I'm done...that class. Then back to research.
Side note: I wish I could paint. http://www.frenchtoastgirl.com/

2 comments:
Stop whistling! You know the consequences!
I did!! I even held my breath the entire time. But nothing seems to stop my destructive powers. :( Lord Doom, more like it.
Post a Comment