Thursday, September 07, 2006

Do you ever get that feeling where you know something isn't right and you have the sneaking suspicion it's you or something you did or didn't do? And it's not something little like forgetting to pay your cell phone bill but something like you made the wrong choice somewhere but you don't know which one it was and if there was anything you could have done about it.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maybe ... care to elaborate?

-rt

Blake said...

it was just one of those "I left the stove on" kinda feelings I had all day yesterday and it wouldn't go away. But I didn't leave the stove on.

Anonymous said...

A little paranoid are you? Put your tinfoil hat back on and the feeling should go away.

Anonymous said...

Subconscious regrets about shaving the beard, I bet. Don't worry, it'll grow back.

-rt

Search This Blog

whos.amung.us

hit counter