Saturday, September 02, 2006

It does Gnarles, now stop it!


I'm not sure if I should be offended or not. As I was leaving Barnes and Noble some Cuban looking guy with his friends asked me if I was Greek as I walked by. Then asked where I was from when I said "no". A. That's an odd question to ask a stranger. B. I guess I don't blend in here. C. Was that some sort of pickup line? Jeese, I hope not. Bad enough I look Greek. Maybe the beard comes off soon. And my hair wasn't wet, like below, so I didn't look greasy or anything. :(

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That was a pick-up line for sure! He asked if you were "greek" because he wanted to know if you take it in the ***. Keep up the good work on the moustache, its so 80's porn star!

Anonymous said...

A greek catholic minister thought I was greek too, on account of the eyebrow. I know your pain, well not actual pain cause I don't take it in the @$$ but you know.

Anonymous said...

I think it's the curly hair. What's wrong with looking greek though? Remember the other day we were talking about how awesome the greeks were.

-rt

Blake said...

I think it was mostly that my pants don't hang around my knees and my shirt wasn't long enough to reach my knees to compensate, such that I didn't look like some sort of distorted dwarf the escaped from prison. I think the term among the locals for this must be "greek".

Search This Blog

whos.amung.us

hit counter