Lady's Fingers
I had okra for lunch with orange beef. I guess it was sort of a fusion thing I had going today. It wasn't very good. Deep fried and salty. Blech. For dinner, Spaghetti balognese and corn muffins. I made these myself though. What kind of wine goes with corn muffins?
I would also like to announce I'm also having a baseball wind-up, but on Sept. 23rd., for those of you that would like to have a much more fun time than in a silly hot tub. We're going to have a...well I don't know yet, but it'll be better. Maybe a special guest or something too. But you'll see. It'll be way more fun. WAY MORE!! They're will probably be corn muffins too.

5 comments:
All types of wine go with corn muffins.
-rt
hey! the wind-up was my idea! I get to host it!
Blake my dear boy!! Even though you won't be able to par-take in our ball wind this time, we are going to have plenty of parties later. Let me know when you are coming home & I will try to arrange for the ball team to meet you at the airport. Maybe I'll bring a pinata too!!!
I will hang up a photo of you by the hot tub so that it will seem like you are there with us!!
I get back in the early afternoon. Everyone will be at work, so don't worry about that. But I'll be sure to send a good picture to hang up. Speedo and everything. ;)
Who's the special guest? Is it Mr. T? If it is, I'm coming.
Post a Comment