Time is... Too Slow for those who Wait Too Swift for those who Fear Too Long for those who Grieve Too Short for those who Rejoice But for those who Love Time is not --Henry Van Dyke
There they stood, ranged along the hillsides,met To view the last of me, a living frame For one more picture! In a sheet of flame I saw them and I knew them all. And yet Dauntless the slug-horn to my lips I set, And blew. 'Childe Roland to the Dark Tower came.' --Robert Browning
The fragrance always remains in the hand that gives the rose. --Heda Bejar
4 comments:
Hey Blake, that looks like a pretty sweet house! I especially enjoy the Christmas decorating! What area of town are you in?
Lis
That's a good area of town, my mom lives not too far from there...
Finding a place is not fun especially at this time of year, I don't think many people are moving so I'm limited in my options I think. Plus trying to find a place that allows pets is not easy... oh well, we'll see what happens..
Someone was telling me that there were a lot more vacancies in Saskatoon than Regina. Maybe if you're not picky I guess. :-P There was some pretty crummy places we looked at. And they smelled. Make sure it's at least someplace you'll enjoy living. And it's pretty easy to hide a pet, as long as it isn't loud. If you could get a house that would make things a lot easier.
Looks pretty awesome!
-rt
Post a Comment