Monday, December 18, 2006

Things that go bump in the night.

My head. And it was actually mid-afternoon. And there was a broom involved. And I managed to crack my head on the lintel of the door into the hallway from the living room. There was a lot of blood involved. It did make my hair a nice red colour though. And I still managed to clean myself up in time for Sam's birthday party. The shower looked like something out of Psycho for a few minutes. (Note: shampoo and conditioner don't hurt that much. Mousse stings like hell.) Good thing I stop bleeding quickly. When I got home from Habanos (Fun times were had by all, though mostly Sam) I noticed I had a fair bit of dried blood still in my scalp. Maybe it was new. AT least nothing was on my white shirt. Today, I just have a rather large lump and a bit of a headache. I didn't yesterday. Hmm. I should stop hitting my head on things what with the qualifier coming up and all.

No comments:

Search This Blog

whos.amung.us

hit counter