This will only hurt a bit.
This has to be the worst time of year to try to study for an exam. Sure, finals for classes finish before Christmas and then there's a couple weeks to relax and unwind but not for me. I know I've been bitching about the qualifier for awhile now but now it's everything else getting in the way of studying for that. I was just starting to get in the groove for studying. Work, study, sleep. Repeat. Possibly eat and drink once and awhile. But I won't be a Grinch. Plus I like having fun. I'm intelligent. I could probably pass this exam blindfolded (someone might have to read the questions out loud). But back to work. I really need to finish my Christmas shopp(e)ing today. I did get a vaccination and flu shot but now my arm just aches. Happy Holidays!

No comments:
Post a Comment