Notice anything new?
I don't know why they're not animated though.
--It seems they're only animated in Explorer not Firefox. Boo.
Oh, and what's your opinion on this?
http://lapsura-forum.blogspot.com/2007/01/global-warming.html
.
I don't know why they're not animated though.
--It seems they're only animated in Explorer not Firefox. Boo.
Oh, and what's your opinion on this?
http://lapsura-forum.blogspot.com/2007/01/global-warming.html
.
at
2:50:00 p.m.
Time is... Too Slow for those who Wait Too Swift for those who Fear Too Long for those who Grieve Too Short for those who Rejoice But for those who Love Time is not --Henry Van Dyke
There they stood, ranged along the hillsides,met To view the last of me, a living frame For one more picture! In a sheet of flame I saw them and I knew them all. And yet Dauntless the slug-horn to my lips I set, And blew. 'Childe Roland to the Dark Tower came.' --Robert Browning
The fragrance always remains in the hand that gives the rose. --Heda Bejar
6 comments:
Sweet, publicity!
And I don't notice anything new. Is it the cursor? Is it a cat that shoots lazers out of its mouth? Well it should be.
It's a moogle, obviously. And a chocobo if you move over a link.
gay
nice cursors ;)... thanks for the clarification as to what they are, now I have proof that you are a uber geek :P
Somehow I think you knew that already. Plus you were the one that showed me where they were. Nerd.
I can't see these alleged cursors at all! Not even in Safari :(
Post a Comment