Monday, January 22, 2007

Weee..bump...bump....owwww!

Tobogganing is fun. Tobogganing in the dark is kinda dangerous. But still fun. I'm just kinda sore all over now. And I have a large bump on my elbow. We were kinda worried when Shaun lead us into the middle of nowhere but Wascana Trails was actually a pretty decent place for tobogganing. Don't listen to Blair when he says "go down on your stomach, you have more control". That hurts. A lot. Sam gets the award for distance. Too bad she had a 10 minute walk back then. I only get the award for most spectacular dismount. It's a little move I've been working on called "Ass over tea kettle."

5 comments:

Sam said...

my sentiments exactly, i already have some nice contusions formed already, I might add!

Blake said...

aww, poor girl. Mine are mostly gone now. Just a bit of a bruise on my elbow.

Blair said...

Injury free over here. Probably cuz of all my muscles...

Sam said...

actually, bruizes happen on muscles, not fat... hmmm...

Blake said...

more muscles than you thought?

Search This Blog

whos.amung.us

hit counter