Sunday, January 28, 2007

Spore

Hmm. This seems like a game I want to check out.



Follow up: http://www.spore.com/
--This looks really good. You start off at the microscopic level and advance through different stages of evolution. It looks like you get to design everything at all the levels eventually getting to the stage where you terraform planets and establish interplanetary federations. Neat.

Went tobogganing again today. Except for the high winds and blowing snow it was much better this time. No injuries, just had to chase down the sled once but Sam dived on it before it went too far. With that wind it would've just kept going and going and going. Blair went on a small journey to retrieve his crazy carpet but didn't return too much worse for wear. I think it's going to take a week for Georgina (Mexican grad student) and Gia (Georgian) to thaw out. Next Saturday is the Physics tobogganing outing, "Nerds on Sleds". Everyone is welcome to join. Hopefully the weather is good. It might be bloody cold though. :( The spa in Moose Jaw sounds much more inviting.

2 comments:

Sam said...

oooh it does look good, but then again, I like the Sims, so im a bit biased..

Blake said...

I played the first sims for hours. Never played the 2nd one though. Jaret says it's really good. I haven't bought a good PC game in awhile.

Search This Blog

whos.amung.us

hit counter