Quote
I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells. Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living, It's a way of looking at life through the wrong end of a telescope. Which is what I do, And that enables you to laugh at life's realities.
- Dr. Seuss
I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells. Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living, It's a way of looking at life through the wrong end of a telescope. Which is what I do, And that enables you to laugh at life's realities.
- Dr. Seuss
at
1:02:00 p.m.
Time is... Too Slow for those who Wait Too Swift for those who Fear Too Long for those who Grieve Too Short for those who Rejoice But for those who Love Time is not --Henry Van Dyke
There they stood, ranged along the hillsides,met To view the last of me, a living frame For one more picture! In a sheet of flame I saw them and I knew them all. And yet Dauntless the slug-horn to my lips I set, And blew. 'Childe Roland to the Dark Tower came.' --Robert Browning
The fragrance always remains in the hand that gives the rose. --Heda Bejar
3 comments:
Blake,
surprised that you would be worried about such a small thing as having to know and remember everything about everything that you've studied for the past 6 years:)
I expect you know much of it and will simply have to haul it out of your brain archives and dust it off.
Good luck with your studies and your testing.
Brian and Sharmaine
Hey, thanks you two. I'm sure it'll go ok pending some sort of disaster. Maybe I'll need some waffles after. Care to make some?
If it helps any, we couldn't be more proud of you, although we're still deciding which side you inherited the brains from. Actually, there should be no arguement (is that how it's spelled?)on that one, we can answer that one easily. You've earned every bit of credit by your own hard work and we wish you the best of luck in days to come. Dad says a guys night out is in order when we get back.
Talk to you later,
Love ya
Mom & Dad
Post a Comment