Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Cornpone


...well, more just corn muffins but they sure are damn good. I got a better "recipe" this time. Cooking for one in a common kitchen is always awkward but you get used to the asian armenian american russian french italian food smells all at once after awhile. I've considered getting wine for myself. A nice Merlot to go with my burger, salad and corn muffin. Is that ok to have wine just for yourself? It's in the isle next to the frozen peas at Farm Fresh (I've yet to see anything fresh).

And I've been watching more Firefly. It just keeps getting better. Fox was a complete idiot for cancelling the show after the first season. It's all about the ratings I guess. Of course, how do you get ratings when no one knows you're even on tv? Jerks.

And since I know you're all worried about my safety, the hurrican was downgraded to a tropical storm, so I should be getting pretty drenched in a day or two. At least it was cooler out today. Maybe it'll stay like this for a few days. Yesterday and the day before it was 46 Celcius with the humidity here (Only 36 without). Ugh.

P.S. Can you guess what the picture is? 10 points for it.

4 comments:

L-Rock said...

Yes, you can drink wine alone...wait, that doesn't make it look like you have a drinking problem does it? I'm in trouble......

Blake said...

Well, atleast I'll know someone in AA then.

Anonymous said...

Wine is too classy, especially when you are sporting that scruffy beard. Beer is more your speed I think, and you can drink it all alone.....boozer!

Blake said...

I think the word you're looking for is distinguished. Or noble. Maybe even illustrious. And I refuse to drink American beer. Which leaves my selection pretty slim on that front. But Farm Frsh has an entire isle of wine. :)

Search This Blog

whos.amung.us

hit counter