Fun with Ernesto
Update:
"As of 9 a.m. today (Sept.1) JLab is in the process of shutting down for the
remainder of the day, due to high winds, heavy rain and street flooding associated
with Tropical Storm Ernesto. JLab staff at home should stay at home. Those already
at work may head home at any time they feel safe in doing so. However, please be
advised that the worst of the storm will be hitting this area around 11 a.m."
I guess they've declared a state of emergency for Virginia or something similar to it. Expecting 5-10 inches of rain with some local areas exceeding that. Great. I should get a boat ship now I guess. Or an ark. Hmm.
-neat! the picture updates from the link. For all those of you deaply concerned about my person, you can track Ernesto from here. We're right beside Norfolk on the map.

No comments:
Post a Comment