Snagged a wireless signal
It's now 5:30am and I've managed to snag a wireless signal at the Regina airport. It seems that Sasktel wants you to pay for theirs. No deal. I had to stop from laughing at the chauch the went all the way through security and then decided to go again because he didn't want to get rid of his favourite bottle of tiny cologne. Chauch. Another 14 hours and I should be on the ground in Norfolk.

3 comments:
No liquids right? What if he had just added a little Jello mix to it? Problem solved... I believe Chauch is the european spelling, I think Chotch is the North American spelling, I'll check Wikipedia and get back to you
Isn't it chach..as in short for chachi? Have fun in Virginia, we'll have drink or two for you on Friday.
Point for Tricia. You suck Jaret.
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=chach
Post a Comment