A little sunshine
Just finished seeing "Little Miss Sunshine." That was so bloody funny it was great! Some parts you could cry but over all I loved it. And Paul Dano (Dwayne) looks almost exactly like Ryan (are you colour blind?) except a little fatter. Sorry. It has Steve Carell in it too, but it's not exactly his normal role. The pre-eminent Proust scholar who's gay? I see.
The module also showed up today and we got some of the things put together. It even looks cool when its all put together. Very sexy. Tomorrow is cabling it up supposing that it passes the safety inspection. Frig is there a lot of bureaucracy here. But I guess it is a U.S. Govt. facility.

3 comments:
Paul Dano looks like me? Well ... maybe past me. I don't have long hair anymore. And I just got new glasses today. They're the kind that automatically transform into sunglasses in the sunlight. Pretty convenient. And, not being 10 years old, they are less unstylish.
-rt
Seriously, in the movie he looks like you. Not like in some pretty boy picture.
or like you used to anyway. He still has long hair.
Post a Comment