Monday, August 21, 2006

Not the rum!!


I finally friggin saw the second Pirates of the Caribbean. That was great! Big explosions, sword fighting, some romantic intrigue, treasure (Keira Knightley). Yarrr! There be treasure! And a good cliff hanger.

I also get my very own cubicle. Actually, it's really nice. A huge window with a nice view. Big desk. I still need to steal plunder a cushy chair.

Now, to watch some Firefly.

4 comments:

Lapsura said...

er...your poster is for the first Pirates of the Caribbean.

And, do you think the ball-cage swinging is physically possible?

Blake said...

The experiment will soon be done and well see if this is truly possible unless Mythbusters steals my ideas again and then I'll have to sue those bastards!

Umm, yeah. It was the beast one I could find of Keira Knightley at the time of publishing. Something like that.

Lapsura said...

the beast one eh? (titter titter)

Blake said...

quiet you. We don't all have degrees in spelling.

Search This Blog

whos.amung.us

hit counter