Grey Cup Thoughts
Meh.
-Oh, I also bought a car on Saturday. I get it Monday. :)
Time is... Too Slow for those who Wait Too Swift for those who Fear Too Long for those who Grieve Too Short for those who Rejoice But for those who Love Time is not --Henry Van Dyke
There they stood, ranged along the hillsides,met To view the last of me, a living frame For one more picture! In a sheet of flame I saw them and I knew them all. And yet Dauntless the slug-horn to my lips I set, And blew. 'Childe Roland to the Dark Tower came.' --Robert Browning
The fragrance always remains in the hand that gives the rose. --Heda Bejar
9 comments:
what car did you buy?
-j
http://www.vw.ca/vwca/models/0,2253,154,00.html
Exciting! Those ones aren't diesel are they?
-rt
nope. No 2007 VW's in North America are diesel since the US changed their EPA standards. Everyone's had to design new engines to meet them.
if you waited you probably could have bought our diesel
TM
I doubt you would've given me the same financing rates. Plus I know what you've done in there. Ewww. Like I want it then.
We just let this tall geeky looking guy drive in it sometimes thats about it or maybe that is enough.
We are probably going to buy a fuel efficent Suburban just not sure if we are going to sell the Jetta yet.
Since they changed EPA standards ? But ... the diesels are more efficient.
-rt
they create more particulate pollution than gasoline despite their inherent efficiency. This contributes to smog and the like. And they don't like this in the US. It's something that they can see and smell. Creating a lot of CO2 is no problem for them it seems. It only melts the ice caps. And the US doesn't own the Arctic so what do they care? Mmmm, Ice Caps. Great! Now I'm craving an Ice Cap. I haven't had one in a couple weeks.
Post a Comment