Thursday, November 16, 2006

Slowly less ill.

Not much to post about lately. The internet's been pretty boring lately. Or I've been busy. There's a new link to the Lapsure Forum of which I was briefly Commander of. Apparently you can remove yourself as administrator. heh.

We lost our soccer game tonight 8-7 though it was a good game still and half the team was either ill or missing. I was feeling less ill after too but now I hurt again. At least it didn't hurt to slide on my knees when I was netminder. It seems I was sliding on the scabs from previous games. But my toe hurts now. I think it was when I nearly broke the other guy's foot after Shaun pushed him down "accidentally" and he fell near the ball. He was too intense to start with anyway. At least he didn't seem hurt after.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"accidentally"? OK, I'll go with that.

Search This Blog

whos.amung.us

hit counter