Sunday, November 05, 2006

Woooo(t)! Riders won!

I'm sure you all watched the Riders' glorious victory over the nefarious Stampeders so I won't recap it. But today also was my first day of studying for the PhD qualifier in January. And it seems I can still do first year physics. Yay! But these are going to be 2 very long months. I still have a lot of analysis to do of the data from Virginia, labs to TA and mark, the qual, find somewhere to live and I might try to do something about my single status as well while I'm at it. (The perfect woman can forward a high res photo and an essay on why she could be The One to my email. 1000 words max.) Now to sleep 'till I wake up.

Oh, and check out Blair's blog which I added to the links and Mēgan's been redoing her blog. Some new music since I last checked.

3 comments:

L-Rock said...

Yeeeeah Riders!... and Huskies!

Blake said...

boo Huskies!

L-Rock said...

Sorry Blake, but I have to cheer for the winning Saskatchewan team.... ;) Wooo-hooo! How about we'll just agree on GO RIDERS!!!?

Search This Blog

whos.amung.us

hit counter