Movin' on up! (or just out)
I finally am moving out (again)! I'll post pictures tonight when I get home. It's a house in a really good area of town (Old Lakewood) a few blocks west of the Walter Scott building on 3000 block Cameron St. It's a 2 bedroom with hardwood floors, built in the 50's but has brand new windows, nice kitchen, partly finished basement, washer/dryer but no dishwasher unfortunately. 1 roomate(aka Blair) (for now, a 2nd would make it a lot cheaper, which would be nice). So sometime near the end of the month there might be a housewarming party (we got December for free because they like us and not the other people). But apparently their youngest daughter is off limits. ;) The landlords also live next door, so that mights have its pros and cons but she seems really nice. Haven't met the husband yet but he's an engineer and you know how engineers are. But I should get some work done.

2 comments:
Ashamed of me? I didn't see my name in that entry, I'm just the mysterious "1 roommates". Expect poison in your oatmeal buddy.
1. I don't eat oatmeal.
2. You've got your own blog, this one's about me.
3. I thought we were waiting to tell people about "us". Won't Lauri be surprised.
Post a Comment