hee hee hee...gonads
So the class next door to my office at 11:30 is some Bio-Chem class and they are discussing the endocrine system right now, and everytime the guy points out the "gonad", some sort of gland, I want to titter like a little school girl. And the whole lecture he keeps mentioning it in this two-pitch voice. But i should seriously pretend to work. I have to present at a meeting tomorrow,

4 comments:
You should sit in on the class. I've heard there are a lot of cute chicks in biochem!
"Umm...excuse me, sir. I just wanted to sit here and feign interest in you class so I can pick up chicks."
...I've got more skills than that.
You've got way better lines than that..such as: "hey wanna see my proton beam?"
You'd be suprised how often that one works. Or "Ever wanted to study harmonic motion, baby? 'Cause I'm a Master."
Post a Comment