Superman Returns
Anyone up for another superhero movie? I think this is the first big DC comics movie in a long time.
Also, here's the trailer for it.
"On an external level, the movie's about how an idealistic superhero functions in the modern world," Singer says, sitting in his trailer on the Sydney lot. "But it ultimately becomes a story about what happens when an old boyfriend comes back into your life, and about Superman trying to find a place in Lois Lane's world. I'm attempting to make a very emotional film. This is certainly the most romantic, and the funniest, movie I've made, and toward the end it gets a bit intense."
I hope it's not as lame as the director makes it sound. A person could do so much with the Superman story instead of just an effect driven remake. Try something creative, bold and edgy instead of a studio "hope we make our money back" flick. Take a chance.

No comments:
Post a Comment