Monday, September 12, 2005

I miss Raelyne's blog

Since we've been in a drought of the Bloggy Bloggerstein Blog and Rae I'd include some Raelyne in this post, whereas I Googled Raelyne ******.

And the results? Holy crap!! She has like 3 or 4 pages. What do I, Blake ******, the preeminent physicist have? 7 entries actually about me. Squat. Though in total I did have 13,000 results my name and only 104 for Rae. :p --I'm not sure if those links will work, but you can do it yourselves

Anyone else more famous than Raelyne??

1 comment:

Blake said...

It honestly doesn't look like you other than you're blonde. I wonder if I can find my high school picture? We should all post our high school pictures. I wonder if Luke and Laura and Tricia and Shawn's will be in black and white? Shaun's? I can never remember.

Search This Blog

whos.amung.us

hit counter