I miss The Muppet Show
Remember The Muppet Show? Now that was a classic. It had that something about it that even Fraggle Rock couldn't attain. Class. Except for Miss Piggy. Her I could do without. She was like your buddy's annoying girlfriend. Since everything else is being released on DVD, when is The Muppet Show coming out on DVD. Now those I would buy. Or at least reruns on CBC or something. I guess some quotes will have to do for now.
Waldorf: That number scared the pants off of me.
Statler: Are you sure you didn't just forget to put them on?
--holy crap! While I was looking for a muppet picture to post, I found this at the Muppet official site
'This month, in honor of KermitÂs 50 years entertaining the world, Disney will release the crown jewel of the Muppets library -- The Muppet Show Season One DVD box set -- as the first commemorative product of this special occasion.'
SWEET!! I gotta find this.

2 comments:
good work on the quotes, I forgot how funny the Muppets were, I think because when it was originally on TV I wasn't old enough to get them.
I remember watching them on TV, but they might have been reruns. I've found them on BitTorrent, but noone is uploading, so it might take me weeks to download them. And they're $40 US from the Disney site. Maybe I'll make the sacrifice.
Post a Comment