Tuesday, June 20, 2006

again..seems familiar

4 comments:

tee said...

I'm sensing a theme here... I'm reading your blog if that makes you feel better. If not, just keep this in mind: I don't feel bad if no one reads your blog because no one reads mine either. Suck on that sucka. Have a good trip home, see ya soon.

Lapsura said...

Just because people don't comment doesn't mean they're not reading your blog. If I posted a comment every time I read your blog, I think, technically, it would actually become my blog.

Blake said...

Well, I'm a whore for attentions, so I like comments. And I know you 2 read my blog. I check the tracker sometimes. And I read your's all the time too. I mostly just thought the comics were funny. I also noticed I used a lot of I's in this comment. Hmm.

Anonymous said...

I promise I'll start reading it more often!!

Search This Blog

whos.amung.us

hit counter