Monday, June 26, 2006

the last HUGS pics - updated

Kai.

True Pilsen Pilsner. I like the presentation too. It's all about the presentation.


If you look close, one of the bottles is balsamic vinegar.

Renato used to be in a band. Tattoos on a physicist aren't usually that common. They're pretty cool though. A dragon and a castle and..I forget the other ones.

The only good pictures I seem to take are one's where I don't know they're taking a picture.

One last football game. Shirts were victorious 5-1 over The Skins.

Me grilling. Renato and his cool glowing Brasil shirt. He organized a lot of the HUGS stuff. We bought him a FIFA ball and we all signed it.





Cheers!


Igor. His expression kinda sums up the night.


My chips. I almost won. But Dimitry got lucky on the river and pulled a pair of aces to beat my pair of 5's. Oh well. I'm only out $5.

I don't know why this one is upside down.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That looks like the awesomest work-related paid trip ever.

In the 3rd picture, is the last name of the guy on the left Trischuk?

-rt

Blake said...

That's the Belgian, Wim Cosyn.

Blake said...

And it was the best work related, all expenses paid trip ever. :)

Search This Blog

whos.amung.us

hit counter