Day...5?
The days are starting to run together now. But now we've started Beach Volleyball and regular football (Soccer for us North Americans) matches. I try not to embarass them too much. hah! Anyway. Finally the Quark-Hadron Duality lectures are over. Those were getting to be tedious. I don't think anyone is bothering to even take notes anymore because they flip throught the slides so quickly. And really, do we need a fifteen minute break before our hour and a half lunch? So there's some time to kill between lectures. I grab a book and a blanket and go lie in the sun for 45 minutes or maybe an hour. God is it humid here! Everything is just damp all the time. And hot too. But it's good for the skin, I guess. Everything just steams after it rains. Well, I'm tired after the soccer, food and beer. Maybe I'll have something better to post tomorrow.

2 comments:
I totally hear you! Quark-Hadron Duality is so 2004.
Hope you're having a good time, I was glad to hear that they didn't lose your luggage. See you in a few weeks.
They'll have another chance to lose my luggage in a couple weeks. 5 airports instead of just 4.
Post a Comment