Sunday, June 18, 2006

Way too many bikinis...



The last couple of days have been too much fun. I'm tired now. Friday was a trip to the Outer Banks, North Carolina. We skipped the afternoon lecture to leave earlier. They have some of the best beaches I've seen and the waves are awesome. Almost a meter at some times. I got a few facefuls of saltwater. The best part is that there is almost no one there. Unlike Virginia Beach yesterday. Wow, was that placed packed. But there was some benifits to being so many people. :) Its also very difficult playing cards with a girl in a bikini. Taya cheats too! At cards I mean. But 2 days in a row at the beach was a bit much. I guess the alcohol and cheescake at Friday's last night didn't help. And then a trip to Williamsburg this evening. Ugh! School is hard! Hopefully I'll get some pictures uploaded of this weekend but people have to send me some since I still don't have my own digital camera. Soon though.

No comments:

Search This Blog

whos.amung.us

hit counter