Sunday, June 11, 2006

A Russian, Canadian and a Persian walk into a Mexican restaurant and the waiter says...

I've had an exciting and eventful day. Slept in 'till 12:30. My roomate finally wasn't snoring last night. I swear I was going to smother him with a pillow in the middle of the night! Did some laundry, laid in the sun, finished my book. "The Life of Pi" by Yann Martel is really good, and it has nothing to do with the number Pi. The boy's name is Pi. His ship sinks in the Pacific and the only other survivora are a zebra, hyena, orangutang and a Bengal Tiger. Then it's just the Tiger, Richard Parker, and the boy, Pi, in a life boat for 200 days. Hilarity ensues. Or not. But it's still a good book. I recommend it. I give it 2 quarks with spin up!

Just got back from dinner (10:30pm) at Azteca. I guess it's Mexican, but all the food has cream sauces. So it wasn't very spicy. And damn the Southerners and their iced tea! Seriously, it's just cold tea! And they'll add sugar to it, sometimes.

No comments:

Search This Blog

whos.amung.us

hit counter